D27194: Remove human avatars

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 6 14:55:05 GMT 2020

leinir added a comment.

  In D27194#606877 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27194#606877>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Wouldn't it be better to get better ones? We already removed a ton last year. If we keep on removing stuff, we'll eventually end up with nothing but Konqis.

  As a counterpoint to that, though, if we keep removing avatars, we'll end up only with Konqis... ;) (seriously, though, i'm not really sure why that would inherently be a bad thing, except i guess for those who will feel terribly hurt in their professionalism... which could perhaps be solved by offering a separate selection of super-boring avatars for those situations that require such a thing?)

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager