D27161: Add support for static platformtheme plugins

Mason McParlane noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 5 19:39:23 GMT 2020

masonm planned changes to this revision.
masonm added a comment.

  I think there's issues with this. I had assumed it is fine to load static plugins regardless of from where, but in my testing there are issues so I think this needs to be an "either or" scenario instead of allowing static/dynamic plugins to intermix.

  This should be a simple matter then of using:

    #if KIRIGAMI_BUILD_TYPE_STATIC
            for (QObject* staticPlugin : QPluginLoader::staticInstances()) {
                KirigamiPluginFactory *factory = qobject_cast<KirigamiPluginFactory *>(staticPlugin);
                if (factory) {
                    PlatformThemePrivate::s_pluginFactory = factory;
                    return factory->createPlatformTheme(object);
                }
            }
    #elif QT_CONFIG(library)
    #endif