D27166: Refactor converter runner

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 5 12:10:53 GMT 2020

sitter added a comment.

  Please make a cpps for you headers and move the function implementations there.

  +1 to regex

INLINE COMMENTS

> converter_utilities.h:23
> +
> +double stringToDouble(const QStringRef &value, bool *ok, const QLocale &locale)
> +{

Perhaps I am missing something but it seems to me that all the functions in here really should be statics inside the runner.cpp, don't you think?

> converterrunner.cpp:64
>  {
> -    const QString term = context.query();
> -    if (term.size() < 2) {
> +    const QString &term = context.query();
> +    if (term.size() < 2 || !context.isValid()) {

Is there a particular reason you hold it as a reference? (also applies to a bunch of QStrings and QLists below). We generally do not hold Qt types as references unless there is a reason to I think.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons