D27165: [krdb] Hardcode Breeze default in kde4 migration

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 5 10:52:12 GMT 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, crossi.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  With the KConfigXT changes, the default isn't written anymore, so it wouldn't sync the default Breeze scheme anymore.

TEST PLAN
  - Changed to a different color scheme and back and my LibreOffice kde4 is fine

  I think 5.18?

  Either we port this to kconfigxt since it is clearly broken all over the place now with the config values not being present anymore, or phase out this kde4 stuff altogether for 5.19

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/krdb/krdb.cpp