D27143: moved do not disturb to the bottom

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 5 08:30:51 GMT 2020

broulik requested changes to this revision.
broulik added a comment.

  My biggest gripe with merely moving the controls to the bottom is that many plasmoids show additional information in the header, which will cause the controls to shift around and their position unpredictable.
  While do not disturb is on the checkbox is further up than normal.
  F8086256: Screenshot_20200205_093025.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8086256>

INLINE COMMENTS

> FullRepresentation.qml:464
> +                            // until you actually select something :)
> +                            dndMenu.open(0, 0);

The menu placement is quite odd now, it should open upwards.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace