D29294: Add support for layers to PagePoolAction.

Mason McParlane noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 30 19:26:39 BST 2020

masonm marked an inline comment as not done.
masonm added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cblack wrote in PagePoolAction.qml:161
> this isn't how you do private objects, drop `property QtObject _private` and access by ID

Actually I realized why I did this now: the Action type does not allow assignment to default property so it is required to create a property here. I will put a comment on this but I need to add that back into the code, unless there is another pattern for this. If I were to create another "default" property, it would still be exposed to the public. It will likely have to be one of those things people just don't touch unless they want to break something.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami