D28317: Adjust default color scheme and titlebar appearance for Tools Area

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 23:16:54 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D28317#639653 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28317#639653>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Do we really still need Breeze Light to be separate from Breeze? I think it would make more sense to have just Breeze Light and Breeze Dark colorschemes (delete Breeze Light, rename Breeze to Breeze Light). Maybe Breeze Classic too if people want the old Breeze colorscheme, but that could be on store.kde.org instead. After that, we should refer to all light versions of Breeze as Breeze Light instead of just Breeze. Breeze should then only be used to refer to the complete theme or a color scheme compatible version of Breeze (i.e., Breeze plasma theme).

  Back to this: Now that Breeze Light is gone, what if we rename Breeze to Breeze Light? How will that affect people upgrading from the old version of Breeze or Breeze Light?

  Also, since I'm working on the color schemes, do you think it would make more sense for the color scheme to be a separate patch from the titlebar button changes?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze