D29264: New tabs for Breeze

Abstract Software noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 19:39:47 BST 2020

abstractdevelop created this revision.
abstractdevelop added reviewers: ngraham, niccolove.
abstractdevelop added projects: Breeze, VDG.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
abstractdevelop requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is a new tab style for breeze.
  This is my first patch to KDE, so tell me if I did anything wrong. ;)

TEST PLAN
  F8269180: NewTabStyle.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8269180>

  This is a new style with a top line which should look good with both mutable and nonmutable tabs.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

AFFECTED FILES
  kstyle/breezehelper.cpp