D26111: Runner: make recentdocument use KActivityStats data

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 16:30:31 BST 2020

broulik accepted this revision.
broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:13
>      KF5::I18n
> +    KF5::Activities
> +    KF5::ActivitiesStats

Where's this being used? I only see stats

> recentdocuments.cpp:78
>
> -            const QUrl url = QUrl(config.readUrl());
> -            if (knownUrls.contains(url)) {
> -                continue;
> -            }
> +        const auto url = QUrl::fromUserInput(result->data(index, ResultModel::ResourceRole).toString());
> +        const auto name = result->data(index, ResultModel::TitleRole).toString();

Do we really want `QUrl::fromUserInput` here? This thing typically assumes web addresses. Maybe pass `AssumeLocalFile`? But I recal that doing a file system access every time checking for existance.. probably not a big deal in this instance since it's in a thread

> recentdocuments.cpp:88
> +            match.setType(Plasma::QueryMatch::ExactMatch);
> +        } else if(url.fileName().startsWith(term)) {
> +            relevance = 0.9;

Coding style

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace