D28936: Use a Proxy object to detect changes within the MediaMetadata

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 24 14:46:19 BST 2020

broulik added a comment.

  > this doesn't catch something like this

  Yeah it doesn't. I thought I could "monitor" an Object but the caller actually has to //use// the Proxy for it to detect anything :/

  Any ideas? :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> fvogt wrote in content-script.js:716
> That appears to work fine here

Hmm this didn't work back when I implemented this originally when chrome added support for `MediaMetadata`

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration