D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 24 06:50:15 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  I'm seeing a lot of this message in GDB when I switch from a different QStyle such as Fusion back to Breeze:

    QBackingStore::endPaint() called with active painter; did you forget to destroy it or call QPainter::end() on it?

  I also see this sometimes:

    QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected

INLINE COMMENTS

> breezetoolsareamanager.cpp:127
> +            auto geoUpdate = [=]() {
> +                _helper->_invalidateCachedRects = true;
> +                emit toolbarUpdated();

When I run GDB on `oxygen-demo5`, sometimes it tells me that `oxygen-demo5` crashes on this line. I'm not sure how to make it happen reliably, but it usually involves changing QStyles with the Style combobox or color schemes with the Color Scheme combobox.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze