D29092: Various fixes to new Cards

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 23 09:39:44 BST 2020

ahiemstra added a comment.

  In D29092#654887 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29092#654887>, @ndavis wrote:

  > This has a ShadowedRectangle underneath and a transparent Rectangle with a border on top: F8253587: Screenshot_20200422_115104.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8253587>
  >
  > Is there nothing that can be done about that? I have to deal with similar issues when working with SVGs, so I'll understand if you can't. We'll just have to slightly shrink the rectangle underneath instead.

  Not really. These kinds of artifacts occur because you're blending two semi-transparent pixels together, so the pixel from the rectangle below ends up shining through the pixel above it.

  That said, why are you using a second rectangle with a border instead of just adding a border to the shadowedrectangle?

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  cards_fixes