D27188: KCM Notifications : Manage app-specific notifications with KCconfigXT's magic

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 13:11:05 BST 2020

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcm.cpp:315
>      ManagedConfigModule::defaults();
> -    m_settings->defaults();
> +    for (auto *behaviorSettings : m_behaviorSettingsList) {
> +        behaviorSettings->setDefaults();

qAsConst(m_behaviorSettingsList), otherwise it will unfortunately detach.

> kcm.cpp:334
> +    bool notDefault = std::any_of(m_behaviorSettingsList.cbegin(),
> +                                m_behaviorSettingsList.cend(),
> +                                [](const NotificationManager::BehaviorSettings *settings) { return !settings->isDefaults(); });

I'd align that (and the next line) with the previous parameter.

> kcm.cpp:335
> +                                m_behaviorSettingsList.cend(),
> +                                [](const NotificationManager::BehaviorSettings *settings) { return !settings->isDefaults(); });
> +    return !notDefault;

This starts being a long line, please break it after the opening brace and again after the first semicolon.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop