D28509: RFC: [libnotificationmanager] introduce the notification watcher

Bhushan Shah noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 04:52:06 BST 2020

bshah added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in notification.h:128
> Maybe add a new `rawHints() const`?
>
> Not a fan of ref return

I avoided using "raw" word in the function name, because when we process hints we don't actually modify it. We just process rest of notifications data, so it is still same thing.

I will drop ref return however.

> broulik wrote in server_p.cpp:232
> Can you use generated XML interface for this, maybe?

It would introduce weird dependency loop so I'd rather not.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace