D29028: feat(wayland): add Wrapland plugin

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 23:22:44 BST 2020

romangg added a comment.

  In D29028#653150 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29028#653150>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > I don't see why we should have that in KDE code.

  Come on man, do you really want to make this ugly? I thought  we would still treat each other with respect David. :(

  > As per manifesto
  >
  >> The project stays true to established practices common to similar KDE projects

  What do you mean by that? Which "established practices" does this not fulfill? Wrapland is free software and it is not required for the build of libkscreen. The default is still KWayland.

  > As a compromise we can install the headers of the plugin interface.

  How would that look in detail?

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library