D28971: Persist state between launches

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 16:50:16 BST 2020

mart added a comment.

  my concern here using qsettings in this place, is  that then it kinda clashes when an application uses its own config  like it should, from a framework (kconfiggroup, kconfigskeleton etc)
  i always refrained from using any form of config read/write here, and i think we should continue to do so.
  Kirigami is a tier1 framework that should do the kleast possible, is more like KGuiAddons/§KWidgetAddons, *not* a full feature kxmlgui, which if we want to have something along the lines, we should have a proper framework to do so, and not tier1

REPOSITORY
  R1014 Kirigami Gallery