D28154: Add users KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 15:08:06 BST 2020

ngraham added a subscriber: iasensio.
ngraham added a comment.

  @meven this is what it looks like now: F8249229: Screenshot_20200420_074955.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8249229>

  @cblack Mostly okay now, just a few more broken things that need fixing.

INLINE COMMENTS

> UserDetailsPage.qml:190
> +
> +                enabled: !usersDetailPage.user.loggedIn && !kcm.userModel.rowCount() < 2
> +

this isn't working anymore for me

> UserDetailsPage.qml:223
> +
> +                Button {
> +                    Layout.preferredHeight: Kirigami.Units.gridUnit * 8

This still doesn't work right. Selecting a custom image doesn't make it get applied when you click on the apply button, and I still can't clear avatars.

> ngraham wrote in UserDetailsPage.qml:267
> Despite this, they're still jaggy for me. Maybe play with the mipmapping settings?

Still not fixed for me.

F8249187: Screenshot_20200420_073740.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8249187>

> main.qml:104
> +
> +                Column {
> +                    id: col

Since you're manufacturing this list item by hand, you need to manually make the text color of the labels use the selected text color when the item is selected.

Not sure it's actually a bug in the multi-page KCM system as @iasensio was able to make this work properly in D28152 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28152>. Maybe you can see what he did there?

> kcm.cpp:55
> +    setAboutData(about);
> +    setButtons(Apply);
> +    auto font = QApplication::font("QLabel");

Navigating away from the KCM while it's in a dirty state doesn't show the "would you like to apply the unsaved changes" dialog like I would expect.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop