D28985: [Kickoff] Disable tabBar's mouseArea when searching

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 19 22:25:21 BST 2020

davidedmundson resigned from this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Ah, I see.

    name: "Search"
          PropertyChanges {
              target: tabBar
              opacity: 0
          }

  It's opacity zero, but technically still visible,  still enabled and with the same valid size. That sounds super weird :/
  But it means our mousearea is active and now I understand why you're saying it shouldn't be. Gotcha (in future longer commit messages can help make reviewing a bit faster)

  Surely then it'd still be active in the tabfocus chain too? And our property change should update enabled on tabbar too?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop