D28989: [applets/notifications] Widen pop-up and reduce spacing when on top or bottom center

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 19 20:19:40 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Well, they don't extend so far into the center of the screen as they used to.

  There's no way to make a notification pop-up not block anything. This patch is what feels best for me, as most of the tools and tabs I'm going to be using are more towards the edges of the screen, not the center. Could be different for others. However this is a non-default setting so hopefully it won't annoy many people. :) But I do think it's a genuine improvement for the "centered notifications" case. Give it a try and see if you like it!

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  wider-notification-popu-when-on-top-or-bottom (branched from master)