D28649: [Notifications] Port to upstream QConcatenateTablesProxyModel

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 19 11:35:08 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  Wait, even if the jobs model is empty (no rows), what's its columnCount()?
  If that's fixed, then it should all be fine. Maybe my analysis (and testcase) is incorrect.

  Can you check the columnCount() of the Concat model?

  I assume the notifications model emits dataChanged correctly when the ExpiredRole is set to true?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace