Kickoff menu with empty history tab

Thomas Nemeth tnemeth at free.fr
Tue Apr 14 18:53:55 BST 2020

    Hello.

    It's been bugging me for a long time now but my kickoff menu doesn't
    display any application nor document in its "History" tab. I thought
    it was because I was using Debian Testing and that what I thought was
    a bug would be fixed soon.

    However, today, on a newly created user, I've seen that the History
    tab isn't empty for other users. So I was wondering what could have
    made my menu so special and what I could do to fix the problem...
    without deleting my kde configuration and recreating it.

    Thanks.

Thomas.