D28842: Raise size of default fixed-width font from 9 to 10pt

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 22:00:26 BST 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Plasma, KTextEditor, Kate, Konsole.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  See discussion in T12744 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T12744>. The fixed width font being smaller than others seems fairly
  arbitrary, and we have gotten some user complaints about it being too small. And the devs
  of our apps that use a lot of fixed-width fonts--Konsole and KTextEditor--are on board
  with this change.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH