D28799: Refactor and fix the mobile wifi kcm

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 12:44:40 BST 2020

jgrulich accepted this revision.
jgrulich added a comment.

  I wanted to let @ngraham to review this UI wise, but I see there are no UI changes. I don't follow mobile KCM development so I'm not sure I'm the right person to review this, but it looks good to me. I haven't tried it, but I believe you.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mobileproxymodel.cpp:66
>          } else {
> -            if (sourceModel()->data(index,NetworkModel::SignalRole).toUInt() == 0)
> -                return false; // if signal is 0 yet we still have connection, it means local access point -> we don't want to show that

This is no longer needed anyway as I already filter out local access points (in this meaning it is probably an AP which I share as hotspot).

See https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-nm.git/diff/libs/models/networkmodel.cpp?id=5e55e45d8794eb6c4840b2916e723177c18cd695.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

BRANCH