D28744: Rewrite of the global shortcuts kcm

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 13 20:36:58 BST 2020

nicolasfella added a comment.

  When I open the KCM and type 'Krun' + Enter I find KRunner as expected, but I still need to click on the KRunner item to actually see the shortcuts. When I then type 'Yaku' + Enter Yakuake is shown correctly in the results, but clicking on the entry does not show its shortcuts

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop