D28806: Provide light icon for dark mode via theme_icons

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 13 20:15:29 BST 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, fvogt, ognarb, ndavis.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I recall we originally didn't do it when Noah added these icons as `browserAction.setIcon` wasn't able to override the icon or something like this? However, it doesn't appear to be the case anymore in more recent versions.
  While the `setIcons` API doesn't support theme icons, only set the custom icon when the extension fails to start.
  So let's not jeopardize the normal user experience by this edge case.

TEST PLAN
  Tool bar icon is now readable in dark mode
  F8234329: Screenshot_20200413_210913.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8234329>

  Chrome just ignores the key

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration