D28783: krunner: polish placement

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 12 23:15:23 BST 2020

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Tell the parent Dialog class what the location is so it can configure
  the dialog accordingly.

  Install the desktop file where it can be found by kwin to know about
  X-KDE-Wayland-Interfaces=org_kde_plasma_window_management.

  While at it, make sure we don't leak if we return early.

TEST PLAN
  Now I get the right animation

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace