D28677: Make PipeWire, GBM and Epoxy libs as required dependencies

Andreas Sturmlechner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 12 16:11:23 BST 2020

asturmlechner added a comment.

  Thanks for keeping pipewire optional, this is in line with how we have been packaging xdg-desktop-portal-kde in Gentoo so far, we had just been conditionally disabling the cmake finding of these 3 libraries to do it, and will switch over to using the new option then.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:23-24
>
> -find_package(PipeWire)
> -set_package_properties(PipeWire PROPERTIES
> -    TYPE OPTIONAL
> -    PURPOSE "Required for screencast portal"
> -)
> -
> -find_package(GBM)
> -set_package_properties(GBM PROPERTIES
> -    TYPE OPTIONAL
> -    PURPOSE "Required for screencast portal"
> -)
> -
> -find_package(Epoxy)
> -set_package_properties(Epoxy PROPERTIES DESCRIPTION "libepoxy"
> -    URL "https://github.com/anholt/libepoxy"
> -    TYPE OPTIONAL
> -    PURPOSE "Required for screencast portal"
> -)
> -
> -if (PipeWire_FOUND AND GBM_FOUND AND Epoxy_FOUND)
> -    set (SCREENCAST_ENABLED true)
> +if(DISABLE_PIPEWIRE_SUPPORT)
> +    message(STATUS "Disabling PipeWire support")
> +    set(HAVE_PIPEWIRE_SUPPORT 0)

maybe make it a proper cmake option?

> CMakeLists.txt:51-52
> +
> +    find_package(KF5 ${KF5_MIN_VERSION} REQUIRED
> +    )
>  endif()

This is odd, is it a leftover or did you forget to add an actual KF5 dependency here?

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop