D28724: Fix build

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 10 16:23:00 BST 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: davidre, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Though for some reason it's not failing on the CI, plasma-integration is failing to build
  for me with the following error:

    /home/nate/kde/src/plasma-integration/src/platformtheme/kdeplatformfiledialoghelper.cpp:342:78: error: cannot bind non-const lvalue reference of type ‘QStringList&’ to an rvalue of type ‘QStringList’
      342 |         dialog->m_fileWidget->setSupportedSchemes(options()->supportedSchemes());
          |                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~

  `options()->supportedSchemes()` returns a const reference but `dialog->m_fileWidget->setSupportedSchemes`
  wants a non-const reference, so this patch has it make a local copy to keep it happy. This
  is kind of weird since the code here hasn't been touched in years and
  `options()->supportedSchemes() has returned a const reference for a long time too, yet
  this code only now started failing for me yesterday.

TEST PLAN
  It builds for me now

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  fix-build (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/kdeplatformfiledialoghelper.cpp