D28709: Implement executeScript for Firefox

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 19:48:35 BST 2020

fvogt created this revision.
fvogt added reviewers: Plasma, broulik.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
fvogt requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  window.eval is exactly what we need, so we can drop the Firefox specific
  replacements like calls to exportFunction.

TEST PLAN
  Restarted firefox, loaded extension with changes.
  https://playcanv.as/p/44MRmJRU/ and google translate can be controlled over
  MPRIS.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration