D28706: Restore old Audio prototype after exportFunction

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 19:23:09 BST 2020

fvogt accepted this revision.
fvogt added a comment.

  I can't find a better way to do this either...

  Some notes:

  - `window.eval` works as expected so if not entirely unlucky (old firefox?) this can be replaced by using `executeScript` completely (PR incoming)
  - On chrome it works by accident as `window.Audio.prototype` is `Object`. `exportFunction` seems to clean that up, presumably to prevent access to the content script's `Object` (which != `window.Object`...)

  So I'm wondering whether the other overrides should also set the protoype properly? Currently `window.Audio.prototype != Audio` on non-firefox.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration