D28707: Show purpose context menu only when enabled

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 17:58:01 BST 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, fvogt, ognarb.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Check whether the extension is supported and enabled.
  Unfortunately, I removed the loaded/unloaded singals for plugins in the host at some point and so I don't have convenient signals for that anymore :(
  I will add them back but for stable and older hosts that won't really help.

TEST PLAN
  - Started p-b-i, got Share entry, disabled in settings, Share entry was gone, turned it back on, Share entry reappeared
  - Patched my host to not have purpose plugin (simulating older plasma), got no share entry

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/extension-purpose.js