D28678: adjust smb kcm size to be sufficient vis a vis headers

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 17:22:36 BST 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I really wish that KCMshell didn't add its own scrollview, so we didn't end up with issues like this. The KCM itself should be responsible for its own layouting needs.

  Then again I also wish we didn't have KCMshell at all and that opening a specific KCM just opened system settings/kinfocenter. It would eliminate this entirely class of kcmshell sizing bugs immediately.

  Oh well, LGTM.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter

BRANCH