D28651: Load and use global animation settings

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 7 14:59:22 BST 2020

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  I have no idea how this is supposed to work. But the current fix overwrites what's in the breeze configutation, right ? Would it not lead to utter confusion ?
  These settings should be set at one place and one only. Whether breeze or global I have no strong oppinion (so no strong objection to this approach), but then the other setting must go. (presently: the one in breeze)

  Also, one should double check if this is really what we wants, for animation speed, or if additional factors are needed. (not all animations must have the same speed).

  I have no time to test this though. Someone else should have a look (and check conflicts with the breeze option)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze