D28650: [Notifications] Don't reverse() Array

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 7 13:50:58 BST 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, nicolasfella.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This mutates the source array.
  In practice actions don't really change in existing notifications but still better to not do that.

TEST PLAN
  5.18?
  Did some grouping popups thing and my buttons don't randomly shuffle anymore
  Maybe that could also have been the cause for the kde connect buttons being swapped? Though I think that's not on our side.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notifications/package/contents/ui/NotificationItem.qml