D28034: [Applet] Port to ExpandableListItem

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 20:34:33 BST 2020

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D28034#643194 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28034#643194>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Yeah, the PC3 busy indicator component itself seems to be to blame for items 1 and 3. I'll look into it.
  >
  > I hadn't really considered #2 as a valid use case while working on the component, but I can look into it.

  It was there before, some connections may take a while to connect and if you activated them by mistake, you might avoid the waiting by just disconnecting it. For example in case of wireless connections, other connections might disappear when connecting so you have no way how to connect to the one you want, not until it connects or fails to connect.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet