D28034: [Applet] Port to ExpandableListItem

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 20:16:24 BST 2020

jgrulich added a comment.

  Both issues fixed, however I found two news:

  1. Getting file:///usr/lib64/qt5/qml/org/kde/plasma/extras/ExpandableListItem.qml:438:13: QML BusyIndicator: Binding loop detected for property "implicitHeight" spammed in terminall from plasmashell process, but this is not related to this review
  2. You are not able to disconnect a connection which is being activated, for example when you accidentally click on one to connect and want to stop it, I don't know if it's super important, but it was there and I'm using it from time to time (wanted to use it right now)
  3. I'm thinking of not using the busy indicator, it makes the UI to lag and I have been experiencing it recently and it's super annoying, I don't know it's the rendering process or what, but everytime I activate a connection, the UI is super slow until it connects. Might be combination of the busy indicator and something in the background, but not using the busy indicator made it significantly less laggy. Do you experince it as well?

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet