D28214: Add background portal

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 19:25:05 BST 2020

jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

This is actually not API exposed to the clients, this is purely for xdg-desktop-portal needs, while the client interface (xdg-desktop-portal) has limited stuff available, see https://github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/blob/master/data/org.freedesktop.portal.Background.xml.

> apol wrote in background.cpp:194
> Will dbus look in autostart though?

Doesn't need to? I think it just specifies that the desktop file should ignore the exec line and start it through DBus (assuming correct dbus service file is installed etc.). Or am I wrong?

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop