D28626: [plasma-session] Don't prematurely cache systemEnvironemnt

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 16:13:27 BST 2020

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  plasma-session goes to great lengths to make sure we have the latest env
  vars from kcminit in future spawned jobs.

  However one part got broke in some refactor, we capture the system
  environment when we make the job, not when we're about to launch.

  This means potentially kded5 and ksmserver wouldn't have the envs
  kcminit set.

  I've not noticed any practical impact from this.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master