D27979: Add top area to notifications

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 2 16:08:42 BST 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  The padding looks much better with default font settings: F8211692: Screenshot_20200402_090740.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8211692>

  I'm using 11pt Ubuntu though, not 10pt Noto Sans. So now I'm thinking that there's some issue with making the padding dependent on the font. Still, that's clearly unrelated to this patch (it just exposes a pre-existing issue) so I say go for it! Bonus points for investigating the font padding issue in a follow-up patch. :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  notification_toparea