D28154: Add users KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 2 03:37:11 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  You should set `smooth: true` on those avatars in the new gallery so they aren't so jaggy. Also the button to add your own avatar from a file should probably have a label in it so people can figure out what it does. And the sheet that the new gallery is on should be wider; right now it's really narrow with the default System Settings window width. And the only avatars in the gallery are Konqis; what happened to the other ones? Finally I notice that selecting any of the avatars in the gallery resets the avatar display on the details page to the default one rather than reflecting the one you chose.

  Ooh and here's something I just remembered: we should mask the avatar into a circle like Kickoff and the lock/login/logout screens do. You can probably just lift the code straight from Kickoff.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop