D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 1 23:33:46 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Lightening the stuff on the Tools Area is a nice effect though, IMO. Implementation-wise, we could also use the Fade inactive window effect in the color scheme itself for this. However it's a bit buggy as various apps have widgets that don't respect it (I've filed bug reports and can dig them up if needed) and it affects more than just the tools area. Still, that might be the more technically correct way to lighten things for inactive windows.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze