D28317: Adjust default color scheme and titlebar appearance for Tools Area

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 1 21:07:27 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D28317#639653 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28317#639653>, @ndavis wrote:

  > [...] Breeze should then only be used to refer to the complete theme or a color scheme compatible version of Breeze (i.e., Breeze plasma theme).

  I guess you could call it Breeze Adaptive or Breeze Chameleon, but I don't think it's necessary.

  In D28317#639693 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28317#639693>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Also maybe we should discuss that after this patch, or separately?

  I don't think eliminating one of the light color schemes needs to be done separately. Discussions about what to do about plasma themes and icon themes are outside the scope of this patch, but I just wanted you to see where I was going with that suggestion.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze