D28317: Adjust default color scheme and titlebar appearance for Tools Area

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 1 20:14:14 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  Do we really still need Breeze Light to be separate from Breeze? I think it would make more sense to have just Breeze Light and Breeze Dark. After that, we should refer to all light versions of Breeze as Breeze Light instead of just Breeze. Breeze should then only be used to refer to the complete theme or a color scheme compatible version of Breeze (i.e., Breeze plasma theme).

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze