ddcutil in Plasma Powerdevil

Dorian Vogel dorianvogel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:43:17 BST 2019

Rah that's dicky me trying to add the WITH_DDCUTIL symbol and propagate it to be used
in a #ifdef in the actual code (ddcutilbrightness.{c, h}).... I spent a lot of time trying to get it
to work although it's probably basic cmake stuff...

Hmm after a bit of research, is it possible that the jenkins uses a Cmake older than 3.12 ?
It seems "add_compile_definitions" was introduced with this version.
Related discussion https://github.com/facebookresearch/habitat-sim/issues/137[1]

The "old" command would be:
add_definitions(-DWITH_DDCUTIL)

Cheers,