D24181: Changing "Paste Without Formatting" in Notes applet to "Paste"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 16:16:50 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D24181#538206 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24181#538206>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > @ngraham Let's make it configurable, but not change the default then. I disagree that changing this default on an application which support rich text by default helps making the life of everyone better.

  What do you think about my proposal to make the notes applet itself be configurable between plain text and rich text? In this case, we could have it paste in plain text in plain text mode, and rich text in rich text mode, with a "paste without formatting" option for (the probably somewhat uncommon case of) people who do want to //use// rich text but don't want to //paste// rich text.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  notes-applet-tuning (branched from master)