D24181: Changing "Paste Without Formatting" in Notes applet to "Paste"

Vladimir Yerilov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 16:05:22 BST 2019

yerilov added a comment.

  @ltoscano D22774 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22774> added the ability to choose between paste with and without formatting in the context menu, so yes, no problem with distinguishing.
  Adding another shortcut like Ctrl+Shift+V is also a viable solution but these kinds (any kinds) of complex shortcuts have more chance to conflict with various things like input method switching (fcitx, ibus invoke or IM switch). One more reason to revive D14796 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14796> which was undeservingly abandoned btw. In fact, it won't (I've checked with fcitx/kimpanel) but that's another story.

  Seems like I gonna stick with my txt file on the desktop, okay, I had to try anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  notes-applet-tuning (branched from master)