D24181: Changing "Paste Without Formatting" in Notes applet to "Paste"

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 15:52:39 BST 2019

ltoscano added a comment.

  Please ignore the last part of my last comment. My question on the way a paste happens is still relevant, so please answer it: if users use the right click, they will surely distiguish "paste" and "paste without formatting". If they use the shortcut, they can learn to use the the proper shortcut for that action (which, in applications which provides rich text support, is not ctrl-V).

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  notes-applet-tuning (branched from master)