D24181: Changing "Paste Without Formatting" in Notes applet to "Paste"

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 26 06:24:14 BST 2019

ltoscano added a comment.

  I think that the Kate use case is different, as it provides only one paste action. Whenever else there are two paste actions available, it's always "paste" (with formatting) associated to ctrl-V and "paste without formatting" to ctrl-shift-V. So maybe you are talking about pasting with the mouse? If it's through right click, both action are clearly visible. If it's through middle click, uhm, maybe we can talk about that. But the meaning of the variants of paste and their shortcuts has been very stable cross-platforms for a long while.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  notes-applet-tuning (branched from master)