D24223: [WIP] Add global themes that mimic other platforms' workflows

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 25 20:07:14 BST 2019

niccolove added a comment.

  In Cupertino, I think that the apps launcher should be limited in width and should auto-hide.
  Regarding a side panel, I think it's really easy and nice to make the system tray somehow full height, that would easily mimick macOS and W10 <https://phabricator.kde.org/W10>:
  F7432840: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7432840>
  I'd also consider to make the global theme also change plasma theme, color scheme or even application style so that it switches to a even more similiar interface. If Cupertino global theme switched to a light version of https://store.kde.org/p/1252328/, that would be, well, //extraordinary//. In such case, I'd also consider the addition of a Fluent theme. Still, I can see why this would be much harder.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons