D24181: Changing "Paste Without Formatting" in Notes applet to "Paste"

Vladimir Yerilov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 24 08:48:38 BST 2019

yerilov added a comment.

  I have no objections regarding default action, be it paste with or w/o formatting, it's rather a common sense fix: name what we use for Ctrl+V as "Paste", but and another action should get more detailed description. It also looks good in menu:

    _____________________________________
    | Paste                      Ctrl+V |
    | Paste With Formatting             |

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  notes-applet-tuning (branched from master)